Department of Education Websites
Department of Education https://schools.nyc.gov
My School Myschools.nyc
NYCSA Account (See description below) schoolsaccount.nyc
NYC Kids Rise nyckidsrise.org
Tech Support for Families supporthub.schools.nyc
Parent University https://parentu.schools.nyc/
Office of Pupil Transportation https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/transportation
We Speak wespeaknyc.cityofnewyork.us
School Leadership Team Dates SLT
September 21, 2022 February 15, 2023
October19, 2022 March 15, 2023
November 16, 2022 April 19, 2023
December 21, 2022 May 17, 2023
January 18, 2023 June 21, 2023
SLT Agenda & Minutes
Parent Teacher Association PTA Meeting Dates
September 30, 2022 February 17, 2023
October 28, 2022 March 24, 2023
November 18, 2022 April 28, 2023
December 16, 2022 May 26, 2023
January 27, 2023 June 16, 2023
NYC School Account
Find below the link to create your child's NYCSA Account. If you haven't receive your child's creation code, please contact our school Parent Coordinator, Ms.Cisneros-Steinert at email@example.com for support.
The NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) Portal will allow you to:
- See your students grades, test scores and more in My Student
- Take classes in Parent University
- Report bullying
- Access forms for your child
Reset your child's DOE account password
You can reset your student password easily by following these instructions:
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Student Password.
- Select the child whose password you want to update.
- Enter a new password. Your password must:
- Contain between 8–32 characters.
- Contain at least one number (0–9).
- Contain at least one lowercase letter (a–z).
- Contain at least one uppercase letter (A–Z).
- Retype the new password.
- Click on Save.
- That’s it! Your password has been reset.
Dial A Teacher
The New York City Department of Education offers free breakfast, lunch and afterschool meals to all NYC public school students during the school year.
DOE School Calendar 2022-2023
Covid-19 DOE information & updates
National and local NYC hotlines for resources, emotional support, and guidance for parents in crisis and in need of a knowledgeable and helpful listening ear.
- NY Foundling
- Support by providing resources over the phone. The crisis nursery is closed.
- Parents Helping Parents Stress Line
- Support for parents feeling overwhelmed, stressed, etc.
- Child Help National Child Abuse Hotline
- Parents can call to talk to a counselor about the stress they are under or young people can call to ask for help for themselves and talk to a counselor
- Su Familia: The National Hispanic Family Health Helpline
- Spanish helpline for families that need support and information
- National Parent Helpline
- 1-855- 4A PARENT / 1-855-427-2736
- Emotional support, resources, advice and more from a peer advocate
- NYC Well
- 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355), Text WELL to 65173
- Chat at https://nycwell.cityofnewyork.us/en/
- Free, confidential, 24/7 mental health support by speaking to a local counselor via phone, text, or chat in more than 200 languages.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Support for people with experiences of domestic violence. Resources for those quarantined with their abuser.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Dear Parents/ Guardians and Teachers,
Once again, welcome back to a new school year. It has been a challenging time for us all as we try to navigate in this new way of life. As we all strive to do our best to help our children we hope to have a wonderful year for students, parents/guardians and teachers.
The mission of the PTA is to encourage parental involvement in the education of our students and to serve as advocates on behalf our children. Your support and involvement is the only way to achieve our goals.
The PTA’s budget is based on fundraisers and donations. All money raised by the PTA is used to fund many activities throughout the year.
We are asking for a $5.00 donation per family, not child. This is not a mandatory fee, however, you would be helping us to start the year with a solid foundation in which to be able to continue raising money for P.S. / I.S. 192. We are asking for your help, and we are counting on your ideas and enthusiasm to make the PTA a complete success.
PTA Board 2022-2023
Boitumelo Jackson - President
Ajsha Bushi - Secretary
Abdellatif Awadalla - Treasurer